MyMarketNews uses conventional HTTP response codes to indicate the success or failure of an API request. In general, codes in the
2xx range indicate success, codes in the
4xx range indicate an error that failed given the information provided (e.g., a required parameter was omitted, a charge failed, etc.), and codes in the
5xx range indicate an error with MyMarketNews servers (these are rare).
HTTP status/response code meanings
- 200: Your request was successful.
- 202: Your request is processing.
- 400: Your request did not follow the correct syntax.
- 401: You're not authorized to make this request.
- 404: Your request was not found and/or does not exist.
- 429: You have made too many requests.
- 500: The server has encountered an unexpected condition, and the request cannot be completed.