- USDA Launches MARS, Delivering Market Data to Agricultural Producers Around the Globe Faster and Easier
- USDA Announces Lamb Board Appointments
- USDA Announces National Sheep Industry Improvement Center Board of Directors Appointments
- USDA Seeks Cotton Board Nominees
- USDA Reviews 1990 Amendments to Cotton Research and Promotion Act
About Market News
Market Analysis Reporting Services (MARS) provides USDA Market News the agility to leverage modern technologies to better serve the public’s data needs and support its core mission to provide market intelligence. MARS improves the transparency, speed, accuracy, and flexibility of Market News by creating a single source of market information that allows users to explore agricultural data around the world. MARS facilitates the flow of different data streams from data providers and public sources to agency analysts and to the public. MARS allows users to create unique reports, data sets, output, and visualizations. This solution harmonizes data and processes, providing users improved information availability and quicker data dissemination in one easy-to-use tool.