September 23, 2021
- On October 1, 2021 LPGMN will release a slightly revised (National Weekly Comprehensive Lamb Carcass (Fri) (PDF) (LM_XL555) that removes the summary section and introduces a new line in the data section of the report. This new line will include both a total Head Count and total Weighted Average at the bottom of the data section.
February 20-21, 2021
- The MyMarketNews website (https://mymarketnews.ams.usda.gov/) will be down from 6:00 AM EST on Saturday February 20, 2021 until around 12:00 PM EST on Sunday February 21, 2021 for system upgrades. The website will not be available during this period. Data that is published prior to this date will be available in the API, but reports released during this outage will not be available until the system is back online. Reports that are published during this outage will be available on the AMS website https://www.ams.usda.gov/. Once the system is back online all published reported that were released during this time will be available on MyMarketNews, Cornell and the API. We apologies for this inconvenience.
September 25, 2020
- On September 25, 2020, LPGMN will begin to roll out 'Direct Hay' on My Market News. Schedule of the roll out can be found on the General Resources page (view)
July 15, 2020
- On July 20, 2020, LPGMN will begin to roll out 'Point of Sale - Grain' and 'Direct Hay' on My Market News. Schedule of the roll out can be found on the General Resources page (view)
May 7, 2020
- Text files will no longer be available for the National Dairy Products Sales Report, Announcement of Advanced Prices and Pricing Factors, or the Announcement of Class and Component Prices. These data are available in Datamart and also an LMR API. Please contact Market Information Branch at email@example.com if you need help with either of these options.
May 4, 2020
- Rice and Livestock Video Auction has been added to My Market News and will start this week. Video Auctions will roll out over the next couple of months, and a schedule can be found on the General Resources page (view)
April 30, 2020
- Starting on the afternoon of May 4, 2020, LMR will begin releasing report data on LMR Datamart, LMR Web Service and the LMR API in real time. Prior to this change, report data was available at the top of the hour for most reports. The removal of Text reports on LMR necessitated this change. This change will bring both voluntary and mandatory report release processes in sync.
- Note: With this change, there will be a few minutes delay for the actual PDF report to be uploaded to the AMS website and MyMarketNews. That will be resolved in the coming month.
April 23, 2020
- Recent security patching of LMR servers on 04.16.20 has caused technical problems with Text Report generation. PDF report generation remains operational. Over the course of the last few days, an attempt to resolve this issue was undertaken without success. The security protocols have been re-enabled on the LMR server and text reports will no longer be offered.