What is a Report Landing Page?
Last updated: March 17, 2021
If you need assistance or run into any problems during this process, please send email to: email@example.com
A Landing Page exists for each report published to My Market News. The Report Landing Page contains information specific to each report. Below you will find information explaining the various sections of this page along with how to navigate to a landing page.
Landing Page Explanation:
1. Slug ID, Slug Name, Market, Market Type, and the office location from where the report is published.
2. Description and Report Synopsis: Brief description containing release frequency, commodities included, and any other important information regarding the report.
3. API Documentation: Specific link associated with the report’s API and link to My Market News API information.
4. Report Available, Latest Release, and Next Release: Published dates and links to the report and data.
5. Previous Releases: Link to previous published reports.
6. Easier Access options: Users can use this feature to subscribe to reports and add as favorites.
Navigating to a Report Landing Page:
1. Access from url link in footer of report. Not all reports have the url in the footer. If not available, then proceed to item #2 below.