My Market News – How to Set Up an Account
Last updated: March 17, 2021
If you need assistance or run into any problems during this process, please send email to: email@example.com
To access additional features on My Market News, users will need to first create an account.
1. Go to My Market News: https://mymarketnews.ams.usda.gov/
2. Click on the login button as shown below.
3. This will take you to our E-Auth page to set up an account. Once on the E-Auth page. Click create account as shown below.
4. Then choose the customer selection and click continue as shown below.
5. Put in your email address and click submit. You will receive and email with a link for you to set up your password.
6. Once you have your User ID and password you can go back to https://mymarketnews.ams.usda.gov/. This account set up will only need to be done once. Please keep your username and password in case you want to log into the system again in the future.
7. Click Login button again.
8. This will take you back to the E-Auth screen and you can put in your username and password in the spaces highlighted below.
9. Your account has been set-up. Click on your name and click My Profile as shown below.
User Profile Page Overview:
#1 - Subscription List: List of reports user has subscribed to.
#2 - Favorites List: List of reports the user has set as Favorites.
See Instructions on “How do I add favorite reports on My Market News?”
#3 - Saved Queries: List of saved frequently data queries.
#4 - API key: Unique key that enables users to retrieve data through the API.