How do I subscribe/unsubscribe to reports for email delivery?
Last updated: April 22, 2021
If you need assistance or run into any problems during this process, please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This guide is designed to aid users in subscribing to reports and to receive automatic email notifications when the report updates. This can only be done from the landing page available for each report.
1. Log-in to your account. If you have not created an account, see instructions “My Market News – How to Set Up an Account.”
2. Go to the “Landing Page” page for the report you would like to subscribe to. For help navigating to a report landing page, see instructions "What is a Report Landing page."
3. Scroll to the “Easier Access” section at the bottom of the page.
4. Click on the icon that looks like a paper airplane.
5. The following changes will occur once successfully subscribed. Box will change from Blue to Red, along addition of "Unsubscribe"
6. Now that you have subscribed to a report. You can view all report(s) you have subscribed to in your profile page in the 'User's Content Subscription List".
7. To unsubscribe to a report, all you need to do is go back to the report landing page, go down to the bottom of the page, and select “Unsubscribe”.