How do I add/remove favorite reports on My Market News?
Last updated: April 22, 2021
If you need assistance or run into any problems during this process, please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This guide is designed to aid users in adding reports as a favorite. This can only be done from the landing page available for each report.
1. Log-in to your account. If you have not created an account, see instructions “My Market News – How to Set Up an Account.”
2. Go to the “Landing Page” page for the report you would like to add as a favorite. For help navigating to a report landing page, see instructions "What is a Report Landing page."
3. Scroll to the “Easier Access” section at the bottom of the page.
4. Click on the icon that looks like a star.
5. The following changes will occur once successfully added as a favorite. Box will change from Blue to Red, along addition of "Remove from Favorites"
6. Now that you have added as a favorite. You can access the report directly from your profile page.
7. To remove as a favorite all you need to do is go back to the report landing page, go down to the bottom of the page, and select “Remove From Favorites”.